- May I see the menu, please?
- I’d like to book a table for .. people at .. pm?
- I am waiting for over an hour..
- Do you offer vegetarian food?
- I’d like to order appetisers/meal/beverage/dessert?
- This meal is overcooked..
- It’s not properly cooked
- There’s one dish missing
- May I join you?
- Do you accept credit card?
- Give my compliments to the chef.
- Do you have anything cheaper/less expensive?
- I am just browsing..
- May I try this on?
- Do you have this shoes in size .. ?
- Does this look good on me?
- Then I will go somewhere else..
- That’s more than I can really afford..
- Is this seat taken/occupied?
- Do you mind if I sit here?
- How much to go to … ?
- Fly safe/safely.
- Drive safe/safely.
- The tank is not full.
- I would like to include a second driver.
- The car is damaged.
- What I heard in passing conversations is ..
- I just accepted it as the way it is ..
- I met him but very briefly.
- I’m just wondering whether ..
- Are you keeping well?
- We gotta catchup.
- I think differently.
- What’s wrong with that?
- Do you like it so far?
- We’ll just see.
- Don’t stress about it.
- What is it like being other side of the fence?
- This is very unfortunate.
- You’re doing great!
- I totally agree.
- That’s right!
- You’re definitely right!
- You did an amazing job!
- It can’t get any worse.
- Consider it done.
- I am going to take a walk.
- I hope I am not bothering you.
- I don’t think they look alike.
- Don’t push too hard.
- It’s like taking candy from a baby.